Paragraphs is the new way of content creation!
It allows you — Site Builders — to make things cleaner so that you can give more editing power to your end-users.
Instead of putting all their content in one WYSIWYG body field including images and videos, end-users can now choose on-the-fly between pre-defined Paragraph Types independent from one another. Paragraph Types can be anything you want from a simple text block or image to a complex and configurable slideshow.
In fact, this very page is an example of Paragraphs in use!
WordPress provides a great platform for blogging. Drupal provides all the tools for a great blogging platform, but it takes some effort to join all those tools together. This module goes some way to addressing that.
The killer features in WordPress are:
- A prepackaged content-type for blog posts.
- A date-based navigation system in the sidebar, which shows the years/months when blogs were posted, and how many posts were created for that year/month.
- Hackable clean URLs: new posts are created with a permalink URL which includes the year, month, and day they were posted, and the title of the blog post.
- Free-tagging of blog posts with arbitrary tags.
It uses best practices to check your website for proper search engine optimization. It eliminates guesswork by creating a functional to-do list of modules and tasks that remain. Updated regularly with the latest techniques, it makes on-page Drupal search engine optimization hassle-free.
It breaks the tasks down into functional needs like Title Tags, Paths, Content and much more. Next to each task is a link to download the module from D.o and a link to the proper admin screen of your website so that you can configure the settings perfectly.
Drupal SEO Checklist also keeps track of what has already been done. It places a date and time stamp next to each item (when you click save). That provides a simple report that you can share with others showing what's been done.
...and many, many more features:
- Rules integration (e.g. whenever a visitor registers or complete a form, send an email to the administrator).
- Unlimited webform usage - whether you need a simple contact form, loan calculator form, lead form or you-name-it form, you can build it and start using it right away. No need for developers, just build it!
- Set your articles to private and work on them until you decide it's ready for the public.
- too many to list here but you can check them all out by logging in with username: client and password: Client123. Just use the button below.